We are very excited to announce that WCS Permits & Pilot Cars has chosen Piekarski and Associates Consulting as their new Internet Marketing partner. They have chosen us for search engine optimization (SEO), Google AdWords setup and management (SEM), plus Internet marketing consulting. A prominent player in the trucking industry for the past twenty years, WCS Permits is rapidly growing nationally and expanding its market share with five physical locations throughout the USA, plus two online E-commerce stores.
About WCS Permits & Pilot Cars
Founded in 1998 by owner Wes Mollno as a small permit provider in Southern California, WCS Permits & Pilot Cars is now the largest privately owned, over-sized and overweight permit company in the entire United States (plus Canada). The company specializes in the handling of super load permits, pilot car dispatching, trip and fuel permitting, route surveys and equipment sales. WCS now has five locations nationally:
– Los Angeles, California (where their Corporate Headquarters is also located)
– Columbus, Ohio (where their Eastern Division’s Corporate Headquarters is also located)
– Nashville, Tennessee
– Albany, New York
– Zanesville, Ohio
WCS Permits has historically been their industry’s leader in regards to developing and using technology. The company designed and published the Permit Accompaniments App (available on the App Store and Google Play), plus developed the Oversize Load Assistant, an online oversize/overweight permit manual program that allows drivers and dispatchers to access important information regarding permit regulations. Furthermore, WCS customers can access their permits 24/7 and 365 days a year via the WCS online permit portal.
Services BPAAC Will Provide
The Internet marketing services that WCS Permits has engaged BPAAC for include the following:
Strategic Internet Marketing Plan:
Piekarski & Associates has just produced and delivered an Internet Marketing Plan that took an in depth look at all aspects of the current web marketing efforts by WCS Permits. After reviewing the current situation, plus additionally performing both keyword research and a competitive analysis, we have delivered a strategic Internet marketing plan to the client which included:
– Keyword demand, competitiveness and conversion
– Visitor traffic analysis (including visitor behavior and conversion)
– Design, coding and hosting feedback, plus prioritized recommendations
– Mobile strategy
– Video optimization
– Content development strategy and prioritization
– Google AdWord strategy and budget
– SEO plan and implementation schedule
– Social Media and blogging
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
After performing keyword research and reviewing our client’s current search engine rankings, BPAAC has developed a strategy and prioritized plan for improvement that covers all aspects of both organic rankings and conversion. This includes:
– Review and adjustment of all onsite SEO factors (inclusive of Page Speed, Titles, Meta Tags, Page Content, Domain & URL naming, ALT tags, Internal Links, Site Architecture, Canonical tags, XML Site Map, and CTAs)
– Analysis of offsite SEO factors (including Links, Mentions, Reviews, Location, and of course, competition within their industry)
– Content development strategy and prioritization
– Back-link strategies for improving both the Trust Flow Quality and Citation Quantity
– Monthly consultation and reporting
Google AdWords Management (SEM):
Once again, after a thorough review of our client’s existing AdWords campaigns and keyword demand, BPAAC delivered a detailed plan regarding the following:
– Restructuring of existing campaigns
– Implementation of new campaigns
– Display & Search Partner Network
– Detailed recommendations based on the client’s target audience (demographics, geo-targeting, negative keywords, broad match, seasonal patterns, etc.)
– Monthly consultations and reporting
Challenges of the Project
With a talented team of internal personnel and resources, WCS Permits was able to provide our team with both the technical and historical assistance required to produce the best and most efficient results in a timely manner. However, the following challenges exist:
1. The client’s store (shopping cart) is utilizing the Magento Ecommerce Platform.
2. Corporate Headquartered in Los Angeles, California presents a “West Coast – East Coast” scheduling issue at times. This is actually the first time this year that we were unable to “physically” meet with the client in person for an initial project “kick-off” meeting.
3. Having never worked in the over-sized and overweight permit industry, both the client and our staff needed some additional time to educate BPAAC on the extremely complex challenges and nuances that are involved in their business.
Both BPAAC and WCS Permits are pleased to say that these challenges have proved to be very minor and that the project is off to a great start! As WCS’s Director of Marketing recently stated: “So far we are extremely pleased with all of BPAAC’s efforts. After interviewing countless potential SEO providers and receiving numerous proposals, we found that BPAAC brought a unique style and extremely talented team to be our partner instead of simply our vendor.” Additionally, owner Wes Mollno shared that he was “impressed with both BPAAC’s talent and professionalism”.
Need Some Internet Marketing Assistance?
If you’re not satisfied with your current website or vendor, remember, as always, that everyone here at Piekarski & Associates is willing to help you. We are open to discussion and feedback. Please feel free to Contact Us Online now or call us here at (407) 464-0244. Better yet, just call me directly on my cell (321) 217-9086 if you need help with your company’s marketing efforts and/or web design needs. I’ll be happy to talk and give you the personal attention that all of our clients deserve and receive. That applies to everyone, whether your company is large or small. We actually enjoy helping people here at Piekarski & Associates!